0 0 0 2
icon_location
search-outline search Asset 19 Asset 2 Asset 42 Asset 49 Asset 50 Asset 44 Asset 45 Asset 62 Asset 14 Asset 37 Asset 25 Asset 26 Asset 16 calendar password lock key star-outline gender gallery icon-services experience awards education affiliations languages icon-pmdc-circle Asset 78 Asset 81 icon-services Asset 91 Asset 83 Asset 89 Asset 87
chest child cosmaetic dentist diebetic endocrionologist ent eye Gastro generalPhysician generalsurgeon gynecologist heart kidney neurologist diet-new on-new ortho pain Asset 6 Asset 5 endocrionologist Asset 4

Health Forum

Asked for Male, 40 years

I have two warts under my left foot. One of them is like 5 years old. It hurts. What is the best solution to get rid of them? I cannot put corn cap under my foot, also due to wuzzu I cannot handle corn caps. Laser? Please guide.

Asked for Male, 6 years

Aoa my Baby was diagnosed with Neonatal seizure after the fifth day of birth his ECG reports were cleared. After medications, he was completely ok but after 10 days he's again suffering from fits. kindly tell me what to do next I'm very worried.

Asked for Male, 81 years

My father is 76 years old, diabetic since I remember and because of diabetes, his kidneys got affected. One is 26 percent and other is 92 percent working, high blood pressure is another thing and he is heart patient too. 2 weeks ago he suffered from pneumonia and after that, his appetite affected massively. He doesn't feel like eating. Anything we can do to make him better, any suggestions?

Asked for Female, 39 years

All of a sudden I get this deja vu feeling that everything around me goes blur and sounds feels very distant I feel suffocated I have to quickly change room or if in the car get out of the car! Then I start feeling better it lasts for approx 5 minutes probably less! But afterward, I feel exhausted! I’ve had these episodes 4 times in the last 6 months! I’m just worried what if I get this while I’m driving!

Asked for Male, 8 years

My 3 year baby is sleeping since 10 pm yesterday, he just wakes up for hardly 10-15 min and again falls asleep. He was ill for 2 days before yesterday and couldn't sleep properly but now what he is doing is worrying me a lot. Kindly help!!

Asked for Female, 27 years

Age: 22 years She is having to complain of abdominal pain, which remains all day, mild in nature but after taking meals it becomes severe and crampy with urgency to go to the washroom If she does not take 2 or 3 meals then it reliefs There is an altered pattern of stools i-e Sometimes motions and sometimes constipation. She has done self-medication by taking metronidazole for 1 week but the situation is still the same.

Asked for Female, 6 years

My 5 month old daughter had some spots on her arms and palms. I took her to the doctor and he gave a cream named 'aqueous calamine cream' and fentisil drops for oral use. But now I noticed after 3/4 days that they are all over her body.

Asked for Female, 33 years

I am 28 year old unmarried female. I get typhoid after every 2 to 3 months. My typhoid test is mostly positive every time. And widal test is sometimes positive and sometimes negative. I heard that some people become carriers of typhoid which is tested through bone marrow test. Please suggest me a good solution. Should I go for any further tests

Asked for Female, 34 years

Post pregnancy hyperpigmentation on cheeks and nose. From 1 year currently not using anything. Last childbirth was 1 year ago. So spots are from 1 year not fading. Kindly tell the treatment, please. No medical and surgical history

Asked for Female, 42 years

Physiotherapy is good for backache? Should a backache patient do it she is suffering from backache for years.

Asked for Female, 27 years

I have dryness on my face especially on nose and chin.used so creams lotions but all in vain. plz, suggest treatment for this problem.

Asked for Female, 6 years

My daughter is near about 2 months and Totally depends on mother feed but now when she takes her milk she vomits again and again after some gape sometime she vomits scrape milk but sometimes she vomits just like she takes I am worried please help me.

Asked for Female, 54 years

My mother is a breast cancer patient and she is on kisqali. She has UTI and fever is at 102. I took her to an emergency, they treat her and send her back. At that time she doesn't have a temperature. But soon we come back to fever again rise to 102. I gave her panadol ..but is not coming down.

Asked for Female, 28 years

Salam, I want second advice only my doc advised me to do derma roller at home for acne scars is it safe to do at home?. Thanks in advance

Asked for Male, 6 years

My 5 month old is passing pale yellow stool from some days, I want to ask is it normal or is it an indicator of any health issue.

Asked for Female, 10 years

AOA, my daughter is 5 Mashallah.she has red eyes since tomorrow.itching and crying.please help me out.

Asked for Female, 36 years

I was diagnosed with PCOS last year. I was getting my periods after 2 months. My doctor prescribed me primunult N for 5 days and my periods started after that then she gave me medicine for 21 days and Glucophage 500 for daily use. After this treatment, I got my period even next month but I was taking Glucophage. Then she told me to stop taking Glucophage. But I missed my periods again this month. I want to ask doctors here that can i take primunult N again to start my periods?

Asked for Female, 14 years

My 9 years old daughter has these very small bumps on her cheeks only, what I can use to get rid of them?

Asked for Male, 7 years

My son is 18 months old he has severe cough he has been given antibiotics Cefispan, Rigix along with Calpol the course has been completed but still he has a cough and at night it gets worse he cries badly. I gave him home made food only and Luke warm water.

Asked for Male, 6 years

4 months baby suddenly had allergy on one side of his face(left) from forehead to eye, cheek as well as the nose but left side only. Then after being risen by normal water it Alhamdollilah got better and vanished after some time. question is what can be the possible reason for it? as he's only on breastfeeding as well as Enfamil. even wasn't wearing anything much woolen or irritating clothes.was wearing pure cotton clothes.

ask vc qus img
Find the best doctors,in minutes!
Get your consultation for as low as Rs. 1000!
Book an appointment